Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Blog Updates

No comments     
categories: 
Long time no see everyone! I've been a lot MIA this last year. There were some major health issues involved and a LOT of work!! All is better now health wise and I am finally in the position I want at work, so things are easing up for me there.

 I have not been reading books with the intent to review them, nor have I been actively seeking products to review in a little over 2 years, so I have come to the conclusion that the focus of the blog needs to shift. I love the blog and sharing things with all of you, but it honestly became a chore to get on the computer every single day to write up a review or hunt down a new product and go through that process with the company. I may still do a "sponsored" review from time to time, and of course if I end up buying a product that I absolutely love I will share it with you all.

 But the blog will focus more on everyday things now, I am part of the Day Zero Project and plan to continue posting my goals here on the blog. I am also going to try my hand at printables for everyday life; yes I know there are a ton out there already, but nothing that fits my style, so I will make what I need and share with everyone.

 Don't be surprised if over the next week or so you notice posts start to disappear and the blog looking different. I am just going to be doing some routine maintenance and general clean up.


 For those of you that have stuck around, thank you!! And I hope to see you all in the new year!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment