Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Disney Movie Quote Challenge Day 1


Welcome everyone!! Hope your Christmas and New Year was a great one! We are in the process of trying to find a new house as the one we are in is being sold :( But I am keeping my head up and ready for this new adventure!

I have searched all over pinterest, tumblr, and instagram for the original post for this challenge, but have been unsuccessful. So, I am going to post one quote from each movie listed for 31 days. Of course the quote will be my favorite one and hopefully you all join in!

So for Day 1 it's Aladdin!!

There are so many great quotes, but my favorite is:

Sometimes we only see how people are different from us. But if you look hard enough, you can see how much we're all alike.

Found this cute graphic with the quote on it on pinterest!

Do you have a favorite Aladdin quote? If so feel free to share it in the comments!



0 comments:

Post a Comment